- Genre: Platformer
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PC
- Release Date: Q1 2019
- Languages: English
- Developer: Don’t Bite Devs
- 60 Story levels + Endless Escape mode
- Play solo or in local co-op for up to 4 players
- Oddly satisfying graphics: clean 2.5D lab design
- Playground mode you can leave your children in
Wreckin’ Ball Adventure is a family-friendly platformer for up to 4 players, with ball-shaped robots and physics-based puzzles.
Save the little K160 robot from the evil SuperCom and escape from the mysterious lab.
Wreckin’ Ball Adventure is excellent to play solo or in couch co-op mode.
Discover how to interact with up to 3 other robots to help one another.
Roll, jump and swing on the rope to get to every platform.
Smash the smashable walls and bounce off the unsmashable ones.
Find switches that activate bridges and mysterious mechanisms to go through 60 levels.
Discover a story layer hidden under the action surface – find out why SuperCom wants to destroy a sweet round robot.
available from 9:00 – 17:00 (CET)