- Genre: Action
- Platform: PC, Mac, Linux
- Release Date: Q2 2018
- Language: English
- Developer: Deusald Studio
- Original idea for a battle arena with an innovative spell-casting mechanic.
- Short, intense ranked duels.
- 6 playable characters
- At least 5 additional single-player mode extensions.
- 3 arenas.
- Controls designed both for keyboard and controller input.
- Split-screen mode.
- Multiplayer mode with ranked duels.
- Advanced AI.
- 8 summonable creatures.
- Approximately 50 diverse spells, each of which can be upgraded.
Ignis: Duels of Wizards is a skill-based game of the battle arena category.
The core mechanic is the ability to control trajectories of projectiles. It is crucial to so thoughtfully, as the arena may contain huge amounts of magical objects.
There are also multiple spells of all other sorts: AoE, summoning spells, battle cries, curses.
All of those can be dynamically upgraded in-game, allowing through conscious game design for an enemy to be dominated not only by the sheer power of one’s spells but also by one’s unique playstyle.
The single-player mode will offer an array of varied game modes modifying the rules – projectiles bouncing off walls, power-ups appearing randomly on the map, a challenge mode in which the AI is much more difficult to beat, etc.
There will also be training, challenge and duel modes available in single-player.
The game will also offer multiplayer, both in split-screen and online modes. There will also be an elo-esque ranking system, extendable to make League of Legends-style divisions and seasons possible.?
available from 9:00 – 17:00 (CET)