- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One , PlayStation and Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: 28.06.2018
- Languages: English, Polish, French, Italian, German, Korean, Russian, Japan, Turkish, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: WarSaw Games
- Official website: http://www.dreamalone.com/
- Official fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/warsaw_
- Unique gameplay due to alternative reality levels and time warp feature.
- Varied game mechanics.
- Grayscale graphic with original “old horror” camera effects.
- Enigmatic story reminiscent of dark fairy tales.
- Beautiful minimal soundtrack.
- 21 levels full of disturbing story.
ABOUT THE GAME
Dream Alone is a 2D platforming game with classic platform gameplay, deadly traps, a dark storyline and unique hero abilities.
A mysterious sickness strikes a quiet village. One by one the townspeople fall into a coma, entire families falling prey to a death-like state. When the hero’s family becomes affected by the disease, he starts a dangerous journey to find the mythical sorceress, Lady Death, who is supposed to have powers that can stop or perhaps even reverse the disease.
The hero travels through many levels and includes a forest, a cemetery, a battlefield, a ghost town, etc. Nearly all levels have their own alternative reality versions; slightly different versions that hold a few more objects or traps in different locations. As the story develops, the player uncovers more about the main hero’s past, his motivation and some very dark secrets.
A mistake, a wrong jump or simply not being careful enough means instant death. Precision jumps and quick running are not enough, however. Some traps need to be deactivated and some objects, like stones or crates, need to be moved into certain positions. Sometimes there’s no object to move or trigger unless the hero uses one of his special powers, which are rare in the game. The hero may jump into an alternative reality. Some traps can be avoided only if time moves slower than usual, thanks to yet another special ability. In some cases, the hero can even create a clone of himself!
available from 9:00 – 17:00 (CET)